Trends have dictated this season that White shoes They are the shoes we are going to wear more frequently. So, open the closet, which touches shine to yours.
If this summer you are ready to join the trend of white shoes, aim this trick so that yours are always like the first day.
We know how difficult it is to keep them unpolluted and some extra washing is likely to be necessary, but this mixture promises to return all your splendor to your white shoes.
For this you need:
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup of baking soda
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- a toothbrush
- a cloth
- 3 tablespoons laundry soap
Step by Step:
1. Mix the vinegar and baking soda and rub the surface with the toothbrush.
2. Rinse the brush and rub over it again with laundry soap and a little water.
3. Rinse with the cloth dampened with water.
4. When they are almost dry, sprinkle the cornstarch on top and shake off the excess (so you will get no dust to adhere and get dirty soon).