Children, boyfriends, parents ... Everyone can fall into the grip of these sports, why not? As they say ... Until the body endures! And is that the surf and the skateboard They are so addictive that they don't understand ages or sexes (agility only). So if you live with Kelly Slater or Bam Margera at home ... take note! But if you don't know what we are talking about, don't worry! Tell them they sit with you to look ... 😉
1. Use a table of skateboard as shelf to place the plants
Plants or any deco object you want!
Pinterest: Mike Simms
2. Use a small surfboard as a decorative object
If it is black you will give a minimalist air to the room.
Pinterest: Greta Chan
3. Place the wheels of a skateboard on a shelf to make it mobile
And so you will have your favorite novels at hand whenever you want!
Pinterest: Kristin Reed
4. Or join several tables and create your shelf from scratch
If you paint them different colors, the result will be impressive!
5. Although on the wall they also look great
And they are the perfect storage!
Pinterest: Textile Passion
Pinterest: Raquel Álvarez Martín
6. Decorate the child's bedroom with their tables skateboard favorites
And let him show off ...
Pinterest: Just Real Moms
Pinterest: Ma Saad
7. Design a surfboard shaped coffee table
We assure you that it will be the most original!
Pinterest: Laurianne DRGN
8. Or a wall clock with a table skateboard
It hadn't occurred to you, huh? Well wing, to succeed!
Pinterest: Skate Home
9. And since we get artistic… Design your own masterpiece deco!
Your guests will not know if they are in a house or in a museum ...
Pinterest: Jordan Mccormick
10. Build a bookshelf arty for your books
Minimalist design and so beautiful!
Pinterest: Book Stuff